Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hello, buggy

I really wanted to say, Hello, Lover ... a la Carrie Bradshaw in Sex in the City.

But. That is for expensive, non-mommy shoes.

And. This is about plastic toys.

Hmmmmm.

Regardless, this little Buggy has made for a happy week at our house.


I'm still on the hunt for outside play equipment that doesn't cost a fortune. Unfortunately, Craigslist has a lot of very aged specimens and I just don't have the time (or energy) to troll garage sales.

I did, however, stop by Once Upon A Child (link has music) this week and scored Mr. Buggy. It was about half price and in very good condition. Plus, I feel better about recycling this one very large hunk of plastic. (And I scored some brand new little skorts for the Girl for $2).

We've gone on a walk every night in the car, up and down the block, and Girly has spent LONG amounts of time just crawling in and out and out and in of the seat.

Good times.

P.S. Supergoop has free shipping this month for orders over $40. The stuff is pricey so it isn't hard to get $40, but I am loving the sunscreen wipes so far!

No comments: